The global vegan sauces market is currently worth US$285 million and is expected to reach US$545 million by 2033, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2022 and 2032.
The global incidence of food allergies is expected to fuel substantial expansion of the vegan sauces market throughout the forecast period.
Nowadays, there are many films and documentaries available on the Internet that talk about adopting a vegan diet to save animals. Excessive positive health effects with few negative effects may have the opposite effect.
Take a closer look at our sample report to better understand the growing Vegan Sauce market:
The post-pandemic era is witnessing greater consumption of vegan sauces as end consumers prefer preventive measures rather than curative ones. Popular vegan sauces include vodka sauce, mayonnaise, Alfredo sauce, pesto, and Worcestershire sauce. They are known for adding moisture, flavor and visual appeal to a dish. Additionally, reliance on packaged and pre-made sauces is increasing.
Online distribution channels play a vital role in the spread of vegan sauces. There are many offers circulating on these channels regarding vegan sauces; as a different variety of vegan sauces are offered in addition to the requested sauces. Other added benefits include cash back offers and coupons.
Future Market Insights has enriched these findings with information in its latest market study titled “Vegan Sauces Industry”. Its team of analysts and consultants deploys an eagle’s eye on macros and micros.
“The current trend towards veganism is boosting the vegan sauces industry and the scenario is expected to remain unchanged during the forecast period,” says an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Get Insights: Consult an analyst for an in-depth understanding of vegan sauces market trends and projections:
Key Takeaways from the Vegan Sauces Market
- North America holds the largest market share due to the fact that the majority of the population has become vegan in recent years. Food Allergies Canada says that nearly 3 million people based outside of Canada suffer from at least one food allergy (mainly to eggs). So there is a growing demand for vegan eggs. This factor is expected to take the vegan sauce industry by storm in the coming period.
- Europe holds the second largest market share, with economies like Spain, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Italy leading the way. This could be attributed to allergies resulting from the consumption of meat, eggs, honey, milk, etc.
- The vegan sauces industry is expected to grow on a high note in Asia Pacific, with increasing consumption of other vegan sauces (apart from tomato-based ones).
- Sir Kensington’s is known for creating ketchup using organic vinegar, sun-ripened tomatoes and organic sugar.
- Heinz, known for its conventional ketchup, came up with the vegan version of ketchup in 2018. Nonetheless, it marketed it as a more sustainable and healthier alternative to the conventional version.
- Primal Kitchen (known for its vegan sauces and condiments) has partnered with Whole Foods and Amazon to increase the availability of its products in more locations.
- The Honest Stand sources its ingredients from organic, sustainable farms and uses eco-friendly packaging.
- Follow Your Heart, in October 2021, launched dairy-free blue cheese crumbles after the success of “dairy-free feta crumbles” (launched in 2020). This product has been advertised as being good for crostini, salads, or even for sprinkling on pizza.
- Daiya Foods Inc., in July 2021, launched an e-commerce site for direct access to the plant-based food range. The player is one of the well-known dairy-free cheese manufacturers in Canada and the United States.
- Michelin chefs Eoin Lennon and Gavin Cassidy launched “Porter & Nash” in March 2020 with an initial investment of €55,000. It offers a fat-free and gluten-free sauce called vegan kombu seaweed sauce.
What does the report contain?
- The research study is based on product type (tomato-based, mustard-based, BBQ, hot sauces, etc.) and by distribution channel (supermarkets, health food stores, online retailers, etc.) .).
- With the growing demand for plant-based alternatives, the global vegan sauces industry is expected to witness astonishing growth in the future.
Get your Vegan Sauces Market Research Report immediately to boost your business strategy:
By product type:
- Tomato based
- Mustard based
- a barbecue
- Hot sauces
By distribution channel:
- Natural product stores
- Online retailers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR Certified, Stevie Award Recipient and Member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insight into the driving factors driving market demand. FMI is the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, advisory services and events to the packaging, food and beverage, consumer technology, healthcare, industry and chemicals. With an extensive team of more than 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional and local expertise on diverse areas and industry trends in more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, United States
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | Youtube