Dublin, September 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Organic Flour Global Market Report 2023 has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global organic flour market is expected to grow from $2.76 billion in 2022 to $2.90 billion in 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2%.
During the forecast period to 2027, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%, reaching $3.52 billion. This growth can be attributed to a variety of factors, including increased organic food consumption, product innovations, and consumer interest in healthier, chemical-free options.
The market is segmented based on various factors:
1. Types of organic flour:
2. Distribution channels:
Middle East and Africa
Key market players
Major players in the organic flour market include Heartland Mill Inc., Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Lindley Mills Inc., Ardent Mills, Daybreak Mill, The Hain Celestial Group Inc., Sunrise Flour Mill, Sresta Natural Bioproducts Pvt. Ltd., Yorkshire Organic Millers Limited, Fairhaven Organic Flour Mill, Conagra Brands Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Co., General Mills Inc., Willmar International Limited, Associated British Foods plc., Hindustan Unilever Limited, ITC Limited, Hayden Flour Mills LLC and Grain Craft Inc.
Market Trends and Opportunities
Product innovation: Product innovation is a key trend in the organic flour market, with major companies focusing on developing new products to meet consumer preferences for healthier options. For example, The King Arthur Baking Company has introduced innovative products such as Keto Wheat Flour Blend, Baking Sugar Alternative, “00” Pizza Flour, Organic Rye Flour, and Baking Cup Flavors. Single-serve gluten-free dessert to meet various dietary needs.
Number of pages
2023 – 2027
Estimated market value (USD) in 2023
Projected Market Value (USD) by 2027
Compound annual growth rate
Key topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the organic flour market
3. Organic Flour Market Trends and Strategies
4. Organic Flour Market – Macroeconomic Scenario 4.1. Impact of COVID-19 on organic flour market 4.2. Impact of the Ukraine-Russia war on the organic flour market 4.3. Impact of High Inflation on Organic Flour Market
6. Organic Flour Market Segmentation 6.1. Global Organic Flour Market, Segmentation by Type, History and Forecast, 2017-2022, 2022-2027F, 2032F, Billion USD
6.2. Global Organic Flour Market, Segmentation by Distribution Channel, Historical and Forecast, 2017-2022, 2022-2027F, 2032F, Billion USD
6.3. Global Organic Flour Market, Segmentation by Application, Historical and Forecast, 2017-2022, 2022-2027F, 2032F, Billion USD
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Organic Flour Market 7.1. Global Organic Flour Market, Segmented By Region, History and Forecast, 2017-2022, 2022-2027F, 2032F, Billion USD 7.2. Global Organic Flour Market, Split By Country, History and Forecast, 2017-2022, 2022-2027F, 2032F, Billion USD
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uqvffh
About ResearchAndMarkets.com ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, largest companies, new products and latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900