The functional foods and natural health products market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% by 2033. The market is driven by increased health awareness, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and growing demand of convenient and healthy foods and food products. beverage items. The functional foods and natural health products market is driven by increased health awareness, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and growing demand for convenient and healthy foods and beverages.
Growing consumer demand for convenient and healthy food and beverage options, greater health consciousness, and an increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases. The global market for functional foods and natural health products is limited in its expansion by the high cost of research and development. The natural health products, e-commerce and functional beverages market presents prospects in personalized nutrition.
Gain insight into the functional foods and natural health products market drivers and challenges affecting this industry.
Latest drivers and trends:
- The emergence of personalized nutrition: Thanks to this trend, consumers are increasingly able to personalize their diets to meet their unique needs and tastes. The main drivers for this are the growing desire for items designed to meet health goals and the increasing availability of data on individual health.
- The functional drinks market is growing. The functional beverage market is growing rapidly as people seek beverages that taste great and provide health benefits. The main driving force is the growing public knowledge of the health benefits of functional substances such as probiotics, prebiotics and adaptogens.
The main takeaways from this market are:
- With a staggering growth rate of 16.7%, India ranks first and demonstrates its strong market potential in the study area.
- The American market posted robust growth of 10.7%, ensuring its place as a major player in the sector.
- With a substantial growth rate of 7.9%, the Chinese market demonstrates China’s growing relevance and influence in the global economy.
- With stable growth rates of 2.9% and 2.5% respectively, Australia and Japan demonstrate their robustness and potential for market expansion.
- The low growth rates of Germany and the United Kingdom, 2.8% and 2.5%, suggest stable market conditions and the potential for sustained business growth.
Functional foods and natural health products are highly competitive, with many large, well-known companies vying for market dominance. Over the coming years, the market for functional foods and natural health products is expected to remain extremely competitive. The market is expected to grow steadily, but for companies to maintain market share, they must be able to adapt to changing consumer preferences.
Key companies profiled:
- General mills
- Bremner Foods Ltd.
- Cargill Inc.
- GFR Pharma
- Omega Nutrition Canada
- Eurofins Experchem Laboratories
- Boreal aroma
- DPA Industries Inc.
Click here to request a methodology! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-11082
Global Market by Categorization:
By product type:
- Functional food product
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Fish eggs
- Based on hemp
- Made from oats
- Barley based
- Oils and fats
By natural health product:
- Proteins and amino acids
- Phytochemical and plant extracts
- Special fibers and carbohydrates
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Natural vitamins
- Natural minerals
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR Certified, Stevie Award Recipient and Member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insight into the driving factors driving market demand. FMI is the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, advisory services and events to the packaging, food and beverage, consumer technology, healthcare, industry and chemicals. With an extensive team of more than 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional and local expertise on diverse areas and industry trends in more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, United States
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | Youtube