The vegan pasta market is poised to witness robust growth from 2023 to 2033, with a remarkable 9.9% compound annual growth rate (CAGR). From a market size of US$176 million in 2023, its value is expected to almost triple, reaching $421.6 million by 2033. This impressive growth is driven by the increasing adoption of plant-based diets and continued innovation in pasta varieties to meet a growing demand for healthier and sustainable food choices. As consumers become more health and environmentally conscious, the vegan pasta market is poised to thrive in the coming years, providing a delicious and ethical alternative to traditional pasta options.
The market is growing because veganism is becoming more and more popular, consumers desire a healthy diet, lifestyles are changing rapidly, preparation takes less time, there are many types of vegan pasta available, and vegan pasta is considered superior. and a healthier product.
The premium status of vegan pasta and its high price could limit market growth despite increased competition caused by the introduction of many new competitors. Misconceptions about vegan products and their health benefits limit the ability of the vegan pasta market to grow internationally.
On the other hand, the increase in consumers preferring vegan foods, the shift in consumer eating habits towards healthier meals, the use of the Internet as a distribution channel, and increased consumer awareness of products Vegans are all contributing to the growth of the global vegan market. pasta market. Other opportunities to support the global expansion of the vegan pasta market include the introduction of new types of vegan pasta and improved marketing strategies.
Capitalize on market opportunities and stay ahead of your competitors – Get your sample report now!
Key takeaways from the market research
- The global vegan noodle market is expected to be dominated by China. Vegan foods, vegan ingredients and vegan noodles are becoming increasingly popular among consumers nationwide.
- The growing vegetarian population in India is expected to drive the growth of the vegan pasta market in the coming years.
- As the number of consumers increases in the United States, online retailers are offering attractive offers such as discounts and free shipping programs to reduce the hassle of shopping, thereby increasing the demand for vegan pasta.
- Brazil remains one of the most important vegetarian countries. This is expected to increase the demand for vegan pasta in the country’s market.
- In the UK, a predominantly meat-eating country, around 160,000 people declared themselves vegan in 2017, and a further 700,000 will declare themselves vegan by 2021. Veganism has grown in popularity over the years, so the market is expected to grow. develop over the planned period. period.
“Pasta, the most popular convenience food, is becoming increasingly popular in the vegan market. Several well-known brands have started offering different types of vegan pasta, thereby accelerating the growth of the global vegan pasta market. » says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
The major players in the vegan noodles market are mainly focusing their efforts on emerging countries, which provide ample lucrative opportunities for the vegan noodles market. Leading players in the vegan noodle market are constantly launching new products that are tasty and available in a variety of flavors.
- Barilla acquired Catelli, a Canadian company, in February 2021. The company’s dried pasta factory in Montreal is included in the acquisition (Quebec).
Some of the key players in the vegan noodle market include Cece’s Veggie Co., Nissin Food Products Co. Ltd., Myramen Inc., Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods, Lotus Foods Inc., House Foods America Corporation, Barilla G., and RFlli SpA. , Nongshim America, Inc. and Marzetti Company.
Access the full report methodology now! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-10641
Explore more valuable information
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global vegan pasta market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period 2022-2032.
The study offers compelling information based on category (fresh, dried), nature (organic, conventional), source (wheat, rice, legumes, buckwheat, oats, others (beans, quinoa, etc.)) the product (Penne, spaghetti, elbows, Fettuccine & Linguine, Filled Pasta, Others (Angel Hair, Farfalle, etc.)) packaging (Boxes, Trays, Packets & Sachets) distribution channel (Direct (B2B), Indirect (B2C) , Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Discount Stores, Specialty Food & Beverage Stores, Small Independent Grocery Stores, E-Commerce (Online Retail)) (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia , Oceania, Middle East and Africa).
Frequently asked questions
- How much is the vegan pasta market worth in 2021?
- What is the future growth rate of the vegan pasta market during the forecast period?
- What is the inferred global demand for vegan pasta during the forecast period?
- Who are the key players in the global vegan pasta market?
- Which countries are contributing to the expansion of the vegan pasta market?
- How well does the report reflect the price analysis?
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR Certified, Stevie Award Recipient and Member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insight into the driving factors driving market demand. FMI is the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, advisory services and events to the packaging, food and beverage, consumer technology, healthcare, industry and chemicals. With an extensive team of more than 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional and local expertise on diverse areas and industry trends in more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, United States
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | Youtube