Trump releases letter from his doctor detailing his physical and mental health

Donald Trump’s personal physician released a medical report Monday saying the former president is in “excellent” health.

The letter from Dr. Bruce Aronwald, Trump’s physician since 2021, coincided with President Joe Biden’s 81st birthday.

Biden is currently the oldest president to ever serve. The next closest was Ronald Reagan, who completed his second term at the age of 77.

“I am pleased to report that President Trump’s overall health is excellent. His physical exams were completely normal and his cognitive exams were exceptional,” Aronwald wrote.

“Additionally, his most recent extensive laboratory analyzes remain well within normal limits and were even more favorable than previous tests for some of the most significant parameters, most likely secondary to weight loss,” continued the doctor.

Tendency :

Democratic congresswoman says she has Parkinson’s disease and takes steroids and will complete her term

Additionally, Aronwald reported that Trump’s cardiovascular studies were normal and his cancer screening tests were all negative.

He shared that the 45th president “reduced his weight through an improved diet and continued daily physical activity, while maintaining a rigorous schedule.”

“In my opinion, President Trump is currently in excellent health, and with his continued interest in monitoring and preventative maintenance of his health, he will continue to lead an active and healthy lifestyle for years to come,” the doctor concluded.

Do you think Trump is better suited to be president than Biden?

Trump is currently 77 years old and would be 82 at the end of his second term, and Biden would be 86.

The life expectancy of a white man who lives to age 75 is about 10 more years, based on statistics compiled by the National Institutes of Health in 2018, so Biden would be outside that window.

A September NBC News poll found that 59% of voters have “major concerns” about Biden’s physical and mental ability to serve a second term. Another 15 percent had moderate concerns, for a total of 74 percent.

A Monmouth University poll released last month showed that 76% of voters think Biden is “too old” to be president, while only 48% think Trump is.

Former Obama presidential campaign strategist David Axelrod told New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd that Biden was taking a risk by trying to trick nature into running for a second term.


Grandma Who Accidentally Texted a Stranger on Thanksgiving to Spend 8th Holiday With Him

“I think he has a 50-50 chance here, but not better than that, maybe a little worse,” Axelrod said.

“He thinks he can fool nature here, and that’s really risky.” They have a real problem if they count on Trump to win for them. I remember Hillary did that too,” he added.

Biden reportedly recently called Axelrod ap***k.

WARNING: The following video contains strong language that some viewers may find offensive.

“I don’t care if they think I’m an asshole – that’s fine,” Axelrod told Dowd. “I hope they don’t think the polls are wrong because they’re not.”

This article was originally published in the Western Journal.

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

Comment below

Leave a Reply